ER-16 Multichannel Extracellular Amplifier
The ER-16 is a versatile amplifier which is primarily intended for extracellular use. The ER-16 offers up to 16 independent channels each with programmable gain, high pass filter, low pass filter, and offset. All aspects of the ER-16 can be controlled remotely as well as manually via front panel controls.
- AC coupled X10 standard headstage
- High input impedance...10 GigaOhms
- Input range...+-.5volt max.
- Sharp 4 pole high pass filter with 22 settings from .2 to 800 Hz
- DC offset control on each output
- 24 Gain settings per channel from X100 to X20K (with 10X headstage)
- Sharp 4 pole low pass filter with 19 settings from 200 to 20KHz
- Line frequency notch filter
- Output impedance...50 Ohms
- Low noise...10 microvolt pp at 10KHZ