- Four pulse channels, each with independant control of delay, width, amplitude, and trigger source.
- Any channel can trigger or gate any other channel with selectable polarity.
- Manual pushbutton and external TTL trigger selection.
- All pulse parameters displayed simultaneously on an LCD display. No scanning through menus to see settings.
- All parameters varied by a single, easy to access optical encoder wheel; fine, smooth control with the feel of analog, but the precision of digital circuitry.
- Each pulse parameter has a separate select key for setting. Multiple keystrokes are not required.
- Automatic increment and decrement of multiplier.
- Separate summing outputs for channels 1 plus 2 and 3 plus 4.
- Two ways to make pulse trains: 1) Any channel can gate another channel on -or- 2) Combine channels 1 and 3 and/or 2 and 4 for train mode with control of train delay, pulse width, interval, and number of pulses.
- Nonvolatile memory - the PG 4000A can store and recall up to 8 different instrument settings (all parameters).
- Dynamic resolution feature, which enables you to reach precise settings quickly and accurately.
- RS-232 interface.
- LCD backlighting.
PG 4000A Technical Specifications
- 20 microseconds minimum
99.9 seconds maximum
step sizes of 10 microseconds, 100 microsecond, 1 millisecond,
10 milliseconds, and 100 milliseconds
- -9.99V to +9.99V with 10mV resolution
1000 steps, each step 10 mV
selectable polarity 0 to +10 V or 0 to -10 V
voltage outputs can be disabled without affecting pulse function
- Source may be CH1, CH2, CH3, CH4, Auxilliary, External, or Manual
selectable polarity: leading edge or trailing edge
selectable gating: gate channel on (free running)
on source HIGH or on source LOW
- CH1 and CH3 and/or CH2 and CH4 can be combined to make pulse trains
train delay - same as pulse delay
pulse width - same
pulse interval - same
number of pulses - settable 2 to 999
amplitude - same
- Free-running square wave channel, logic level output, intervals same
as other channels
- 19 in. wide x 7 in. high x 9 in. deep rack mountable
- 120 V, 3/4 amp..240 V, 1/2 amp selectable
Click thumbnails for larger image